Sunday 28 April 2013

Dashboard brakes and install engine Thanks Andre for your help, Thanks Virginia Classic Mustang for the help with parts and service


Have to take a break from body work as the paint shop is not ready to take the car for another 3 weeks.
So I figured I'll finish off the dash and  install the engine since the engine bay is painted.
My son is home this weekend and he would love to help me.


New defroster ducts but managed to keep original square tubing as it was still in good condition.


Installing all the wiring is a mission this took longer than I thought it would.




New dual master cylinder installed, I still have the original single pot cylinder but I'd rather ur on the side of  safety.


Had to hook up the new hoses to the heater first and feed them through the firewall.


Heater in and all vent controls hooked up.











Time to winch up the engine and put it back in place.


Andre helping me guide it in so as to not damaged any paintwork.Nearly home, Big Thanks to Andre for his help installing the engine.





And a Big thanks to Virginia Classic Mustang parts for all their help and supplying great quality parts.
I would definitely recommend them, their quick, efficient and very helpful.
It normally takes just over a week to get parts delivered to me in New Zealand.





The engine bay looking a bit happier.






No comments:

Post a Comment